jukyong
jukyong

Go to Contents

Applied technology

 
The secrete of Seoul Energy Dream Center's energy is that it reduces 70% of its consumption and generates the remaining 30% for itself.
 
Passive elements (energy saving)
 
Energy saving design elements
 
Active elements (renewable energy)