| Operational Vision
SEDC is a public space for experiencing a new energy paradigm.
| Goals and Directions
Goal 1. Optimal Operation and Awareness Raising about Zero-Energy-Buildings (ZEB)
- To optimize the operation of the ZEB and energy management systems
- To enhance research and networking over ZEB
- To raise public awareness about renewable energies and ZEBs
Goal 2. Serving as a central institution for public education in Seoul about "Zero Energy" and Climate Change
- To enhance education programs related to ZEB and the Climate Change
- To build a process of monitoring, developing and operating educational programs
- To cultivate 'Energy Citizens' who lead an 'Energy-Independent City'
- To expand tailoring of programs that are customized for diverse groups of learners
- To enhance energy education welfare programs
Goal 3. Stepping-up as a landmark of the 'Eco-friendly Energy City Seoul'
- To establish and implement strategic activities for increasing the public awareness about SEDC
- To design a place marketing to differentiate the SEDC as a unique landmark
- To strengthen and familiarize the identity of SEDC exhibitions to the public